Forum Jezioralasy (Ilona i Andrzej Ziółkowscy)

89-511Cekcyn ul.Okrężna1 tel:(52) 334 72 33 . 505 786 206

University will compensate student for course with insuffici

Darmowe ogłoszenia kupna i sprzedaży rzeczy używanych i nowych w Twojej okolicy. Szybka, łatwa i lokalna sprzedaż rzeczy z drugiej ręki.

University will compensate student for course with insuffici

Postprzez messi23 » poniedziałek, 11 mar 2024, 09:01

A university will have to compensate a student for offering a specialization course that did not have the minimum workload required by law. For the 12th Chamber of Private Law of the Court of Justice, the frustration caused by the institution constitutes moral damage. The student says that she intended to obtain a training certificate in a course that requires a minimum workload of 600 hours, as determined by the São Paulo State Education Council in 2009. However, the course only lasted 400 hours. “The author, when hiring the service provided by the defendant, intended to obtain a certificate of training in a Special Education course.

It turns out that Deliberation CEE 94/09 had been in Germany Phone Number force since December 2009, which already required a minimum workload of 600 hours for the course attended by the author. Therefore, the service provided by the defendant did not meet the purpose for which it was intended”, stated the rapporteur of the appeal, judge Sandra Galhardo Esteves. The judge also highlighted that the moral damage suffered by the author is not a mere annoyance, but “real frustration caused after investing time and money in a personal improvement course that did not comply with the relevant legislation.

Obrazek

Thus, she ordered the university to pay R$10,000 in compensation for moral damages and also to return the approximately R$3,000 paid in tuition. Even useless, as mentioned by all commentators on this change. The President of the Republic would have done well if he vetoed it. Another controversial topic was the issue of baggage charges by airlines, which is being practiced between departures and arrivals, following a global trend. There are few countries in the world that today prohibit this practice. It is not entirely certain whether this resulted in a reduction in fares, as widely claimed by the airlines.
messi23

Postprzez » poniedziałek, 11 mar 2024, 09:01

Powrót do Ogłoszenia drobne